Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's been awhile since I posted anything, but when it's over 100 you pretty much do the same things... we go to the library, we go to the pool, we play in the sandbox with the hose and a beach umbrella to shade us from the sun, we read lots of books and watch lots of movies, we eat, and Porter laughs a lot, so here are a few more pictures and videos for those who need to be in the know:



Porter thinks his dad is hilarious!

Porter's hair after dad applies sunscreen

When its not 100 degree's we have monsoon rains and Porter loves to play in the rain:



Adventures in eating food:

Chef Boyardee YUM! YUM!


Marshmallows... pretty good!


what do you mean... it goes in my mouth?

(he was really tired this night, but just today cleaning out the garage he was standing under the tennis ball whining... I lifted him up and he did a repeat performance!)

Never a dull moment around here!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I could watch the laughing videos over and over and over again. What a doll. My whole fam gathered around the computer when they heard his laughing. It's just too cute. I love that kid!

ltandjbcox said...

Food on the head. . . Hmm, I'm pretty sure he must have gotten that behavior from Anna. . . most of us Coxes get our food in our mouths.

He has such a cute laugh. . I hope he never loses that!!

Team Seguritan said...

I love watching the videos... and I have to say that one of my favorite parts is hearing Bryce Laugh at Porter. He's a cute.

KT

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Thanks for supporting Andrew by attending one of his games in 110 degree phoenix heat. It was great to see you guys.