Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a ...

I was going to do a complete post with updates of pictures, etc from the last few weeks. But to be honest I am just too tired tonight and would rather get ready for bed. However, I will share the much awaited news. We had another ultrasound today and the doctor is pretty sure:

It's a GIRL!

We are right on schedule for June 14th, we are hoping for cooler weather than todays 80s until then, and we are excited and nervous (Porter might not be as excited once all her 'stuff' invades his room, but he'll be a great big brother).

(sorry no new ultrasound pictures to share, they would be embarassing to her later!)

4 comments:

Moss Family said...

well, no wonder it was so hard to get a "peak" last time.... she was trying to be a lady. Looks like you'll have a modest little girl on your hands. How fun. Now, I hope you don't move too soon, we need to have a shower for you! Girl stuff! :)

Team Seguritan said...

I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see how the little girl melts Big ole Bryce. I mean Porter did a pretty good job, but a girl will be awesome to watch :)

Hope you're feeling well.

KT

JennaK said...

Congrats! But I don't think you'll get much cooler weather, I think it only gets worse from here on out! At least she's coming toward the beginning of summer and you won't have to suffer through the whole Arizona summer being pregnant! (2 summers in a row for me!)

The Elders said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sure Porter will be thrilled to have pretty pink tings to play with. I don't know how Bryce will do.