Sunday, February 8, 2009

Porter is always doing cute things lately and I am not good at documenting them because I've been feeling a little on the lazy side these days. Often I do grab the camera so that will help some, but there are moments like tonight that are just adorable.



Bryce had to go to a ym fireside tonight at 4:30 so we ate before he left and then Porter took a nap. Eating that early only means one thing for Bryce... a snack around 7pm isn't being 'bad.' So he is in making his 2nd dinner and Porter goes in and gets a bib out the of the drawer and hands it to him. This little boy still doesn't say much but 'daddy' and some letters, but he knows how to get his point across especially to dad (he doesn't know porterisms as well as mom). I can't remember the last time I put a bib on him to eat, but pointing and whining wouldn't let dad know what he wanted. Anyway he's getting so smart and cute these days... he's even taking a slight interest in the potty, I had decided not to worry about it till after the baby comes for multiple reasons and advice from friends, but if he wants to start sitting on it I'll let him, I'm not going to push the issue even though I would love not buying diapers. While he still hasn't 'gone' yet he loves flushing when he's done... whatever makes him happy =)
Anyway here are videos of his latest cuteness. Enjoy!

Reading to Sadie while waiting for mom and dad to be ready for church:



Another favorite lately has been these balloons... they've lasted for 2 weeks since pack meeting.




Playing with Bubbles:
(notice the pans in the background, he took them out all by himself and arranged them and started drumming on them while I was making breakfast... I haven't shown him that in a LONG time, it was cute but the camera battery was dead)

They share everything:

Porter recently got a soccer ball... the boys I nanny got one and after watching them play with it he snuck a turn in at the park while they were off playing on the slides so I had to get one for him, he's pretty good at dribbling it for short periods of time

And just to prove that he isn't always fun, on this sunday morning he did NOT like the breakfast he was served, and boy did he let us know about it!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Porter's such a good boy! Paige would have thrown all the food she didn't want on the floor in one second. Porter might have been mad about the french toast, but at least it didn't end up immediately on the floor. Cute videos! I never take enough of my kiddos.

Cristi said...

he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so big :)

The Gwynns said...

What a cutie pie! He is getting bigger all the time! Only 4 more days till you get to see what kind of baby you are having!! Hooray! :)