I love these boys:
(and our growing little family, even if I'm the one who has to grow to make it happen)
I cannot imagine my life without them, nor being apart from them for very long (4 hours away from Porter last night was really hard, but wonderful). Some days are hard and some days they try my patience, but bugging me is their way of showing their love (a common cox trait i've had to learn)
Bryce and I are both grateful for our callings at church (webelos and young men) because we get to be with the boys... Porter really enjoys being around them and probably thinks he is somewhere between 10 and 16, I should really arrange more opportunities for him to play with kids his age!
But because of these boys we get to go do things we would never do on our own. I know that 6 months pregnant I would never have decided to hike a 3 mile trail with a 800 foot climb, but it really wasn't that bad and it was beautiful (ask me later when I start to feel each of those steps, but for now I loved going). These boys are awesome and I am so grateful I get to hang out with them and try to teach them something every week!
This boy got so tired he fell asleep on the way down.
This boy also loves his dog who also came on our hike.



6 comments:
That is awsome. I can't believe you went on the hike that pregnant. Good job Brice. How did you do it. I would love to get Felicia to go.
Adam (LiciRae)- For the record Bryce didn't convince me to go... it was my webelos group and I needed to take them for their arrow of light requirements. I'm glad HE came with me. If you ever need to borrow our pack totally give us a holler I know you hike with your girls more than we do!
You guys are such a cute little family! I wish we had places to hike around here! No mountains anywhere! :(
Hey guys! Looks like your "little" guy is not so little anymore! Glad you are doing well, and congrats on a girl! I'm sure she will be so fun.
Dude, that shirt is awesome.
What a great post. You look great and the whole thing looked like lots of fun. Can't wait to see you next weekend.
KT...you are going right?
Post a Comment