I did however finish this... a little project to get me in the 'we are really having a girl' spirit. It turned out all right. I forgot the before picture, it was a gender neutral tan one that we got so that we could use it no matter what kind of baby we had... but I got bored. Last night Bryce said to me 'you know if the doctor is wrong and we have another boy we are just buying another carseat cause I can't bear to see you take that apart.' =)
Next on the list for the little girl... a name (suggestions welcome... I may even have a little vote once I get a list together to help me decide)... a place to sleep. I need to get it together 32 more days!!! She has become quite the little tease (like Porter was) with poking her little toes up in my ribs, dad and her play... its pretty cute.



3 comments:
That car seat is SO cute!!! I think when I have a baby I might have to have you explain/help me do that....unless we have a boy first like you guys....well good luck and we look forward to the name vote...
Anna! The carseat is awesome. How did you do it? Hope you are doing okay.
Wow- I'm impressed with your handy- work! That's awesome. When I get bored I certainly don't think of things like that to do. She'll look so tiny in it! And I love Porter's cake... what an original idea!
Post a Comment