Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

I have received several requests for more pictures... there is so much that I should document here, but lack the time and energy as I adjust to life with 2 children (I had 4 more weeks to get ready, but life doesn't happen the way I plan!)

minutes after her arrival




sleeping with daddy
getting ready to go home
yes I am crazy and took both kids to church without Bryce here... my family was here to help, but Porter and I spent most of the time in the foyer (he was not behaving at all!)
relaxing wherever I'm put and sunbathing by the pool w/mom while brother swam


one in the bed and the little one said roll over, roll over!




some have asked how bad her eye got... it was puffy and red for a few days, but got this bad over the few hours before her dr apt and on the way to the hospital/specialist. I didn't even want to take a picture, but we decided we should to see how much better it has gotten.

since this has previously been Porter's blog, here is one picture of Porter... he went swimming twice since we've been home (since I won't be able to take him for awhile). Once with Uncle Eli and Aunt Elisha and once with Grandma and Grandpa... loved it both times and is becoming quite the little swimmer with his water wings (I was afraid he was too young, but once again he proved me wrong and loves it!) He isn't in love with his little sister (yet!), but has grown up a ton in the last week and a half... talking, tantrums, his first kiss, amongst other growing up moments! And he feels like a brick all of the sudden! =)

Fun times... we've enjoyed my family being here and look forward to visits from Grandma Cox and Becky and Jocelyn... and eventually Grandpa Cox... if anyone else would like to visit don't hesitate to call, we'd love to have you (if you can stand the arizona heat)!

7 comments:

Mae said...

Wow, I still can't believe she came early! Hope you are all well!

Justin said...

I like that you still have the little baby count down thing in the corner. Awesome. See you on Saturday.

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

justin- i almost took the time to take it down but it helps when i look at stuff i haven't finished to know she still isn't suppose to be here

ltandjbcox said...

I'm planning on the Pool Party!!

Moss Family said...

AWE! I love the pictures! She is such a doll. It makes me suprisingly baby hungry again to see pictures of a newborn (especially a girl... although I had a dream the other night that we found out it was a boy...). It looks like your feeling okay because you got to church! Congratulations! I'm thinking of you in this transition process to 2 kids over the next few weeks. Don't push it... rest as much as possible. I hated when people told me that but I really needed the sleep. Honestly, I thought the first 2 months were rough until it all sunk in for all of us and I got both kids on a schedule of sorts..... you'll do awesome!

The Elders said...

Anna! Oh my heck! She is a doll. I have been meaning to call you and see how you are doing. But my phone as usual has been sucked to oblileration!(is that how you spell it?)Anyway I hope you doing well. If you need anything or want to hang out call Aaron...hahaha...but seruiously do it so you can get a hold of me. Smooch that little darling for me!

Sarah Bowen said...

Congrats you guys! You are going to love having a girl! The clogged tear duct is a bummer and my 2nd had that also. Everytime I fed her I would message the inside corner of her eye and lots of stuff would come out of it. The Dr gave me some saline drops too to put on it when she woke up and it was all crusty and only wipe it with a cotton ball. Anything else can scratch her eye or skin. But the messageing it worked the best. Oh and one other tip..don't try and be in any hurry with potty training Porter with the new addition just arriving. That was a big mistake that I made with mine that are the same months apart as yours. Enjoy her! Girls are lots of fun and full of emotions! Tell bryce hello!