Monday, May 18, 2009

Things Don't Always Go as Planned

I spent the afternoon writing her birth story and putting the pictures I have from my mom and katie (we forgot my camera cord), its was pretty good considering my current brain state... then I clicked publish and it was blank... nothing nada zilch. I don't have it in me to write it all again right now so here are the pictures, and here's her basics the story will have to come in time =)



Avery Elizabeth Cox

May 17, 2009 4:43am (28 days early!)

6lbs 7oz, 19 inches

practically perfect in every way (except the clogged tear duct that makes her look like she's already been in a fight!)





(we took her outside in the courtyard while brother played... she loved the sun my little ball of a girl quickly threw her limbs out and basked in the sun! she'll fit right in in AZ)



sleeping with dad, sleeping with mom... pattern of a preemie! getting kissed/mauled by brother


Porter was very interested that she has a head, and hands and feet



she had visitors!(i don't have all the pics there were others!) not as many as porter (there is a small advantage to showing up when you are suppose to! but she will get to spread them out a little more than brother it will be so much fun!)

(and we became 4)

14 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

This was a great post. Where is it?

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

yeah I know I spent over an hour writing up the whole thing and adding pictures... clicked post and thats that... sad I know. too tired to do it again we'll try later.

ElinandElisha said...

Thanks for posting pics.. it's fun to see more of her.. she is SOOO cute!

Moss Family said...

Oh Anna! She is a Doll! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! Hope you are feeling well and getting sleep. I love seeing Porter with his little sister. Wish I was there to bring you dinner or finish your shopping or let Porter come play for a few hours.... Corbin is dying for a playmate himself. Best of luck to you. Can't wait to hear the story!

ps- maybe there is a reason she decided to come early.... how is everything going with the house? Email me..... if you think of it/ have time.

Chad and Amanda said...

Congratulations! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see more pics

Kate said...

What the ??? I can't believe she was born! And how come I have to hear about it via BLOG!!!!??? I'll call you soon!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

It was such a great surprise to learn of her arrival early Sunday morning. A beautiful addition to a great family. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

hey you!!! congrats on the baby. i'm so happy you have a girl to spoil now :) she's beautiful!

The Cash Family said...

Are you sure they had your due date right? That sounds like a perfect baby, not too small for being 28 days early! Congrats, she is a doll!

Julie's Journal said...

Yea! So happy for you guys!

Cristi said...

CONGRATS! How exciting. I'm glad she is doing well even though she came earlier than expected. :) If you want me to make you a birth announcement let me know, I'd be happy to! spiffycreations.blogspot.com

Jessica Steed said...

Congrats!
She's beautiful. And I can't believe she's over 6 lbs and nearly 4 weeks early!

What a surprise!

Erin said...

Congratulations! She's precious. I love her name!

LiciRae said...

That is crazy.... did you even have your bags packed? You have to know Anna this would be like a nightmare to be that early... I'm right there with you. 45 days to go.... She looks gorgeous of course! I've had your present for her sitting by my door for like two weeks now. Now we will have to bring it by quick! Congrats!