What have we been up to? It has been a month sine I posted and I can't really say that its been anything super exciting... at least from the number of pictures added to my camera not much. Bryce went with the YM to California for High Adventure and stayed on the Naval Base in Pt. Loma and had a blast doing tons of fun things while I held down the fort here in AZ. They stayed on the base, ate in the galey, saw the Cabrillo Monument, visited the Mormon Batallion Center, went to the beach, toured a submarine, and so many other things that I can't think of right now... pretty good grop of boys, lots of fun!
Bryce's dad went with them on high adventure (he was in the Navy and Bryce knew we would thoroughly enjoy the trip). He ended up in the ER the night they returned and had his gall bladder out the next day... never a dull moment. We are SO grateful that everything worked out the way it did so that he was able to get things taken care of and get him back on track for doing what he loves best... being with his family!
Since then Bryce has been working and the kids and I have been doing what we always do... story time, kids club, we started swimming, etc. When we have done fun things like go to a storytime with the Wild Life Word Zoo where Porter saw a snake, a water bug, a salamander, a baby alligator, a toad, and a snapping turtle (he talks about it all the time now) I didn't bring my camera. opps! Oh well. The kids are growing like weeds and hopefully before long the summer will have slipped past and it won't be SO hot!
Porter is as goofy as ever...
Below is a video of him singing one morning... I'm grateful those are the only words he knows to that song =)
Enjoy! I will try harder for more pictures of fun, but I make NO promises!









3 comments:
Looks like fun for Bryce and the YM! I've never been on a "blog" before. :) Kinda feels gay. I better get off this thing.
Jay- its only gay if you're checking out the YM. If your checking out Chucky P and Avery then its definately not gay!
I can't believe how big the kids are. They are so cute. I think they look so much alike but have their own looks as well if that makes any sense. How are you guys? I miss AZ and the ward :)
Post a Comment