So because I work these graveyards now you'll get to hear my mumblings about random things. Today Porter didn't want to go to Sunday School with me (I don't blame him) so towards the end of Sacrament Meeting he pooped his diaper all over his new outfit, so I volunteer to change it, not knowing how bad it was... I get to the mother's room and look down and my shirt is COVERED in you know what! So I clean the boy up sneak back into the chapel (with my now naked child) and get keys and go home, change and go back. So then Bryce is home teaching and I'm playing with my cute son and he is flying like an airplane over my head and SPLAT he throws up and it lands on my face, splatters in my hair and all over the clothes that I just put on since I have to work tonight. Oh but this little guy isnt finished... just before I leave for work he does it again... blows another diaper all over another cute outfit he was wearing for the first time. Gotta love being a mom! It's a good thing he is SO dang cute.

He broke one more record while I was at work... sleeping all the way till 5:40am for dad! It's been awhile since he slept thru the night without eating once or twice (I guess he was hard to put down, but then he slept) YAY!
1 comment:
you are right, you gotta love being a mom. It continues to get better everyday. Enjoy your little one, he will be grown before you know it. He is a cutie.
Post a Comment