"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspresed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank to Lord for letting you have the ride."
I often think things are bad, I worry and probably in a sense run around feeling robbed some days, and I want to know just when things are going to all work out... I need to be grateful the Lord is giving me the ride (Bryce will you 'work on that' =)...) It does make me feel a little better knowing that a prophet of God needed to tell himself that every morning. I'm so excited than he gets to be with Marjorie again, they are adorable! I hope I go first cause I wouldn't last long without Bryce. Here's to trying to live his words more diligently.



5 comments:
i like it. thank you.
I love this. Very encouraging!
This was a wonderful tribute to a great man.
-Lisa
Thanks you Anna.
That was nice, thanks Anna.
Post a Comment