This is where I am suppose to do a mushy post about how great a dad and husband Bryce is... and he is but I will spare you all of that and instead share pictures of Porter making his grandpa's cards... I tried by myself and below are the results (I told my dad I would share) later when Bryce was home he helped make better ones and he made one of his hands and feet for his dad as well.
And here is a video of what Porter does all day long... he never gets tired of doing this:
(I am exagerating he also likes to watch tv and play outside, but if we are ever sitting down he will grab books and he nearly falls over because he ALWAYS brings 2 and has to sit on your lap... pretty adorable! and its so hard to tell him no cause he's just too cute.)
I told my dad there would be two video's, but I am not allowing one to be published on the internet because Bryce kept me in the frame, sorry!
3 comments:
I can see that with Porter's help, Bryce is becoming a pretty good reader. Keep up the good work, Porter.
Too many children today don't "get" the whole book thing. I'm happy your child does and that you are both willing to spend the time "to grow" his love of reading.
Happy Father's Day to you Bryce. Your 2nd of many to come. Love you all.
Yeah happy fathers day Bryce! Pass that on to him. Love the video. So cute!
Kt
that is awesome he'll sit in your lap like that. It is like pulling teeth to get zack to stay still long enough to read a whole book! I've had to turn into an entertainer and make all kinds of crazy sound effects and everything to get him to stay in my lap long enough to finish a book. The kid has way to much energy!
Post a Comment