Friday, June 20, 2008

I thought I would share something that made me smile... since the weather has been so cool here (112+) I force Porter to stay inside. The movie of the moment that gets played over and over is Ratatouille. Today while I was making his lunch I had him sitting on the couch watching it when all of the sudden he let out a cry and acted scared, so I ran over to him and assessed why he would be crying. He was still watching the tv, but clearly upset. Then I realized he is upset because it is at the point in the movie where the old grandma sees the rat (Remmy I think it is) in her kitchen and is trying to shoot him with a shot gun. This really upset Porter... he needed me to hold him on my lap until the little rat was safe. SO CUTE!

I know my child watches too much tv, but its really hot and I'm really tired!

3 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

That is so funny! Lexi loves that movie. Porter is getting so big. You should come over whenever for a playdate. My home number is 704-3504. Give me a call

Anonymous said...

He doesn't watch too much TV,
and besides he loves to read too!!

ltandjbcox said...

I must watch that movie!! (I actually DVRed it over the weekend) I don't remember any of the kids having that kind of connection to a movie when that young. Troy was about 5 when Charlotte's Webb totally devastated him. . . .Kim LOVED The Three Amigos and we watched it countless times from the time she was 3. I don't recall any other favorites of any of the kids when they were small.
See ya this week sometime, I think.