FYI- I've been trying to put together a post all weekend, but everytime I try I get an error on the page and loose everything. I'm loosing my patience and desire to do it tonight! Hopefully it starts working soon because the pictures and videos are cute until then here's a picture of Porter in his new shirt for my sister's wedding (finding black pants for toddlers is more difficult than you would think... unless you're willing to pay $20 or more which I'm not, I don't spent that kind of money on pants for myself anymore!!!)
my cheesy smile... mmm tastes good... handsome boy =)
He is definately a 'Cox' boy 24mo pants are way big on him, but the 3T shirt fits pretty good(even though he is only 17mo old)!
2 comments:
Your sis is getting married? Which one? That is great! When is it? Hope you are doing well...
What a handsome boy!!! I could sew him some black pants, if you haven't already gotten him some. Most likely with elastic on the back band. . .let me know.z
Post a Comment