It's been awhile, but Bryce and I found/bought a camera (cheap is the key word, in case the other one shows up). Here is Porter's latest moves... he just started doing this in closet before he took a shower and then again afterwards so we caught it on video... he's pretty dizzy at this point, but he made it around 3 times without falling at one point.
Pretty darn cute, so the show will go on... he's changing so much everyday and getting closer to saying real words instead of the giberish he is known for so far. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year, this next year will definately be exciting for our growing little family!



3 comments:
Love the pics from Christmas! We need to get together soon for a playdate.
Looks like CA was pretty fun. I am sure it is nice to have a smaller family when it comes to Christmas because it is probably easier to get everyone together!
Porter seems to be good at entertaining himself! I love the video, you always have good ones.
Anyways, take care!
Thanks for the idea... I am no where near as (detailed) organized as Becky. I like the idea of the spreadsheet, we actually made our budget in excel but I have not taken the time to figure out where to go from there. I am feeling inspired though and have some things on the agenda for tomorrow to get on top of it. Thanks again for the idea, its nice to know what people are doing and what works for them.
Post a Comment