Porter turns 2 on wednesday... and he gets a little sister soon, so he also got a new bed thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Bird saving the bed I slept on growing up... a little rebuild a little paint and he's set to sleep like a big boy. (he's been sleeping on the queen guest bed for naps for a week or so just because its easier with my growing belly and then I get to sleep a little too!) Believe it or not he wasn't too excited to jump on it, just climbed up and down and put toys on it... I'm sure it won't be long before he's jumping on and off and we are headed to urgent care =)

Someday his mom will stop making things for little sister (which really is just her attempt to accept that she is actually having a little girl) and make him a comforter, but fabric stores alone with a toddler and this pregnant is more than this mom can handle right now =)
Not 5 minutes after posting that Porter began jumping =)
8 comments:
I'm trying to move Zack onto a big boy bed too and he keeps falling off in the night so he's not such a huge fan of it! I guess when we move the crib will just have to disappear!
As you can tell Corbin is a fan of Porter's new bed. He also told me he is sad to move to Utah because he will miss playing with Porter. I reassured him we'll keep track of you guys through the blog. He seemed ok with that.
Anna, you're starting to look like you're "ready"! You getting the nesting urge yet? I'm bummed we won't be around to meet this new little girl, but we'll be back for visits so we'll track you down. :)
2 already!?! Yikes time has flown by. I remember just moving into the ward and he was just a baby! I'm so excited for the little babette to come! No I'm not prego yet. I wish I was! Hahaha. Soon though we are thinking around June. We need to get together soon!
He is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up...and get black eyes. Ugh, but at least that was the worst of it. Don't worry, you'll have your chance too! ;0)
Porter has an addicting laugh... so cute! Looks like you had fun in California... the ocean looks appealing (if it wasn't cold)! :)
Love the new bed. What a big boy!! Is the crib still in there?
They grow up so fast. . . . and when his sister joins the fam he will age overnight. . . . .THATS the really crazy part.
I really want to join you for the shower on Saturday but with Dotty's condition deteriorating daily I might beneeded here. . . So, have a wonderful time if I don't get down. Love you
Sorry we didn't come today. It's 12:30 and we are still at home. Kawika is taking a much needed nap and we probably won't even go to the museum now. Darn it. But I really am sorry. we didn't make it.
I love the bed. Kawika just outgrew his crib so now Israel is on the floor while Kawika stole his spot.
Post a Comment