Friday, July 3, 2009

you would think

You would think with how cute Avery is I would have lots of pictures to post of her... but I don't because her 2 year old brother is one busy little guy these days!

Porter still doesn't want to hold sister, he'll kiss her goodnight but that's about it

the other day Porter REALLY wanted a popsicle at dinner time so what did he do?


put on 2 bibs... and then gave me this adorable look with those big brown eyes...
I didn't cave but I was tempted!
He still likes to climb up on the table when i'm not looking... is it bad that I laugh and take a picture when he gets stuck? (notice his legs hanging from the table... they can't reach that chair!)


His boots are getting tight so he decided to try out dads =)

Sadie has given up on us (mostly me and sometimes Bryce) throwing the ball for her... often she convinces Porter to play, which is a relief because he actually will...

but this night Porter was in bed so she asked Avery.. someday Sadie!

little girl likes to blow bubbles
Porter used the rest of his birthday money from his great grandma to finally purchase a little trike (i've been meaning too since forever!). He found a great deal on a used model... when I showed him the picture online before we went to get it I was suprised he understood and couldn't wait for us to get into the car. He still needs to work on the stearing thing... oh and the pedaling... and somehow he tipped it over (with his dad's help) a few times so staying upright would be good.

He rode it to the pool with dad's help and seems to love it. He's growing up TOO fast I tell you, and you gotta love the enough already look on the left.
(added to the shopping list: helmet)


swimming wore this little girl out... yes, she swims with us and she loves it!
(both kids slept like champs... I guess swimming before bed is a good thing!)

No comments: