With a little help from Grandma Cox (and a little help from Porter)
we made some of this (my wedding dress):
into this blessing dress:
She did really well during the blessing... wide awake and smiling just looking up at all the handsome men surrounding her. I'm sure she felt so safe surrounded by that much love and the strength that comes from the priesthood that each of those men honor and hold. We are so blessed to have so much family and so many friends who love and support us!
Thanks to all who came both physically and in 'spirit.' It was a great day and it was so great to see and visit with all who came... she is so loved, what a lucky little girl!
cuddling with my little girl... it was a long weekend =)



6 comments:
That dress is SO cute! She looks darling in it!
It has been a while since I read your past few blogs. . . .what a great job of documenting the Cox "cousin's" Camp. It should be a little easier in the future as their won't be quite the little cousin:big cousin ratio we had this year. . . . .the big cousins will just keep getting more competent......yea.
Thanks for coming up both times. . . . you are great. Once again the blessing was so nice and the luncheon tasty:). Thanks.
it was fun looking at all your posts! The kids are so cute and I love reading your input to describe the photos. Can't wait to be closer and be able to interact with the kiddos more.
Hey Cox What's up? I was on Mike Munn's blog and I saw your name so I jumped over to yours. You look like the same jolly guy as always. You have a beautiful family. It looks like life is going good for you.
Laters,
Justin McLeod
sorry we missed it. so beautiful
So stinkin sweet!! She's a doll!
Post a Comment