Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I L-O-V-E LOVE my hands and feet!!!
My hands are either in my mouth or grabbing my toes.


















I'm so cute for church! I can't remember who got him this outfit, but the high priests and golfers were loving his outfit this week. (Bryce made me take a picture with Porter and post it since I never take pictures with him, its me taking the pictures usually)

My newest toys... dad made them into handcuffs. The picture on the left is from monday when mom made me run to 4 different stores to get deals on everything on sale. I was a good boy, but by the 2nd store I was falling alseep, but at no time did I let go of my toys, you can't let them out of your sight or grip, who knows mom might return them while I'm not paying attention and they are my favorites (at the moment).

Danny and Rachel got Porter this shirt... my dad may be a geek, but he lets me taste his Dr. Pepper! I like to do and taste everything that mom and dad eat or drink or do. He steals anything you have in your hands at the moment (remotes, drinks, phones)... it's like that country song 'dad i've been watchin' you, dad ain't that cool, i'm your buck-a-roo, i wanna be like you, eat all my food and grow as tall as you are' .... you know the song.

Porter's growing up so fast. I will try and keep pictures coming, but on top of the flash not working all the time I dropped the camera this morning and busted the lcd screen, so now we are in dinosaur land where you take pictures and have no idea if they are good or not, until i upload them onto the computer. so weird! And I can't delete them so once the camera's full i'm not sure what i am going to do... we are looking into getting a new one, but we'll see if the 'budget' allows it (not that we have one, its a matter of finding the $). Good thing Bryce can get some brands wholesale which may help. Anyway hope everyone likes the pictures, drop us a line or two and let us know how everyone's doing! Miss you all!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Anna!! Holy cow, i don't know how you found me, but i'm so glad you did! I had no idea you even had a baby. that is soo fun. you have such a cute little family. my new haven days are over, of course there are things i miss but other things i totally don't. that is crazy that you're still working... what a woman!- natalie