Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Porter meets the Pups

I'm not sure if everyone really cares to see, but it was pretty amazing to see these ten little puppies with their mother... I am so grateful to just have one child at a time! Ginger is an amazing little mom and we look forward to raising one of her pups. We couldn't really pick one out because they are a lot alike right now, and I would rather wait (plus Bryce didn't get to see them too much),but we have thought of some names either Sadie, Bailey, or Cali. There were more names that I can't remember, but those are a few. We are SO excited.


It was really fun to see Porter with the puppies he would stroke them and hold them... pretty cute and one of them found his fingers and sucked on his thumb. Adorable! It was good to see the pups and to be in the mountains if only for a day while Bryce helped work on Thomas and Becky's house. Bryce's family is so supportive of one another and we are glad we've been able to help out the little bit that we've been able, it's a great family to be associated with. I'm a lucky girl!

I've been reflecting tonight on how lucky I am... as I left for work I wasn't excited about it and I think all to often I complain or get irritated by the greatest blessings in my life. Life isn't easy, but mine is really peachy if I step back and look at it. There is so much more I could do if I really put my mind to it... and I should smile a lot more often than I do.

1 comment:

Moss Family said...

Awe... dogs are so fun! I'm excited for you to get a "new member" of the family. We'll have to introduce your puppy to Yoda and then we can walk the dogs and the boys together! Visit our blog @ http://moss2004.blogspot.com/