First off our little boy is growing too fast... he moves fast and is all over the place. This morning when I got home from work we decided we would all go running (something new we've been trying more often) so we left Porter playing in the living room since we needed to get ready and he could just stay in his pjs... a few minutes later I hear him crying... loud. So I wonder 1. what did Sadie do to him or 2. how did he hurt himself this time. But I walk into the living room... not there... not a suprise, then in the kitchen and there he is sitting by the garage door and he is SO distraught. The little guy thought we left without him!!! Its crazy that the separation anxiety has started already... I think it began last week when he went to Greg and Kelly's before I got off work. He cried the whole time he was with there (sorry again guys!). He thinks we are going to leave him now. Sad =(
Next can I just say my husband is so cute ... and handy?!? I have been looking for a belt for Porter because his pants are always falling down. I can't find one anywhere, so I tried to add elastic to his pants but then they bunch funny in the back. Then Bryce had an 'aw ha' moment and a belt was born:
(in case its hard to see, its a waist strap buckle from the camelpack that bryce doesn't use...
smart huh?)
The other day I made the mistake of taking the biggest kid in the house to walmart with me... so when we walked past the bubble blowers he (Bryce) gave me the 'can I can I please please' look, so since it was only a dollar I 'let' him get it. Well as we found out Porter still likes playing with rocks, but Sadie loves bubbles! (Dad this video is for you! listen to those giggles!)
Porter has also become VERY good at throwing stuff... sometimes it's little temper tantrums where he throws whatever you give him, or sometimes its productive like throwing Sadie's tennis balls for her... lately though he has gotten pretty good at throwing the basketball:
Next we need to work on throwing the football (right Bryce?)
I think this may be the end of my randomness... I am sure there is more, but it'll have to wait. This will help me feel a little better so that my complaints about the dog aren't the first things you see!
Coming soon: Porters 1st backyard pool (an early easter present because its starting to get hot here already!)



1 comment:
I love Porter's laugh! I want to try blowing bubbles for Cookie. I bet she'd chase after them as well.
Post a Comment