I have attempted to come up with something to get you (dad/grandpa) and I have come up with nothing which is why there is nothing in your mail box right now. Mostly because anything you want you have the means and ability to get so what could I possibly get you. I came up with one thing that I know you love and can't get on your own without our help and that is cute pics/videos of your grandson so I attempted to compile all your favorites onto cd and after some technical difficulties and almost loosing them all I am giving up until we get a program to make a 'nice' dvd version (so it can be played on the tv and not just computer) instead so that will come sooner than later and you will recieve three copies so no one will be without one and you guys won't have to share =) So heres a few videos from yesterday... not great but pretty good, then the camera died (you'll notice how it stop focusing in the sideways one) He's been making this new noise after he laughs and at random times, its a noise as he breaths in, we make it in the video to try and get him to do it, but of course he won't do it while the cameras on... I'll keep trying. But I hope you have a good birthday... Porter says he'll share his monkey cupcakes (if mom makes them) at the birtday party on the 26th, and to make sure and smear frosting and cake all over your face cause its fun =)
(someday I'll remember not to turn the camera, sorry!)
Not the best videos, but his good mood from last night when the battery died, was dead this morning for photos and videos, and I'm all by myself this morning so this is the best we got... I even kneeled in a landmine in the backyard while getting these photos... its been one of those mornings!!!PS- A Belated Happy Birthday to Grandma Cox on the 9th!!!
(one picture of my little einsteins addict, you can do anything to him while he is watching and he doesn't loose focus as you can see in this photo!)
PSS- If anyone has a good recommendation for software to take .mov and mpeg files and convert them and make them into a cool dvd program I would take any advice... Troy I know if I had a mac it would be easy =) right?!? (if we could we might get one, but its not in the picture yet!)



1 comment:
Ain't it the truth? Kids and dogs seldom do their tricks for company or the camera!!! It is not fair.
I applaud your efforts, though. You do an excellent job on the blog and I appreciate it!!
Post a Comment