Here's the kind of video I was trying to get last week in time for my dad's birthday... a little late but its adorable. Enough said here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g13fi-o6hA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwJZHkcMUb4
(the crazy part is this is halfway thru the laughter when I decided we HAD to have this on tape in case he wouldn't do it again!)
My mother-in-law has suggested summiting one of these to Ellen's show, she is showing cute videos of kids for mother's day... which is cuter the top one or the bottom one, please vote on the poll on the sidebar... it'll be fun!... also people have asked for me to send a copy, but the files are too large, so I have posted these two videos on youtube.



7 comments:
What kind of jerk would spit a pacifier at his kids head?
Oh my goodness. Cutest. Video. EVER. I LOVE this. In fact, I think I'm going to watch them again.
ps. Bryce is funny.
I can't believe so much laughter comes out of such a tiny guy! He is super cute... I even if his dad is a jerk! :)
it IS amazing so much laughter can come out of one kid... he brings lots of smiles to our home when he is in moods like this which is 98% of the time. its funny how often the pacifier becomes the center of play and giggles. he's lucky to have a dad that is so much fun because with just me he would be a pretty boring kid!
Oh my gosh. . .you should send that giggling video to Ellen. She shows video clips often on her show and that one would delight thousands of people. . . .No kidding.
Okay, that is probably the cuttest laugh I have ever heard!!
Anna, just go to ellendegeneres.com and click on "Be a part of our show" and it will give you a option to send in cute baby videos. . .Perfect as they are gethering some for Mother's day something or other.
Post a Comment