Monday, April 7, 2008

You're Invited to Porter's Birthday Party In Utah on the 26th!

So many of you know the little guy is turning "1" VERY soon. The day after his birthday we are headed up to Utah for BYU graduation for several family members, so the grandparents (and the mom and dad) thought it would be a great time to throw him a little party (plus Bryce had a April birthday day and so does my dad!). Its going to be VERY informal and more of a chance just to hang out and play together at the park.

When? Saturday the 26th @ noon- approx. 2pm, at Pioneer Park (on 500W and Center??-- its been awhile since I've been to Provo so I think thats right... please correct me if I'm wrong).

(come wish me a happy birthday because I'm cute!)



We would love to see everyone we know... this will probably be the last time, for awhile that we head up to Provo because the number of people living up there is dwindling and the drive is so long. So PLEASE stop by... there is no way we will be able to see everyone we want to see in the short time we will be there, but we'd love to see as many people as possible! Hope to see you there! (Email me if you have any questions: dribanna435@aol.com)

3 comments:

Merrill Family said...

Wow a year old already! Just so you know my mom considers him one of her grandkids she loves having you guys over when you come up. Good luck on the trip up to Utah. Long trips and my 2 year old don't mix well, so we bring lots of stories and sing funny kid songs.

The Gwynns said...

Oh, how exciting! What a cutie boy, I can't wait to see him! Last time I saw him was at Tommy's graduation which was last May... I am not sure if I will make it to the actual party... I have to pick Austin up from the airport at noon, but hopefully we can catch the tail end of it or something! If not then at least you guys are staying with us so we can see you then! :)

Tommy and Jill said...

that'd be fun. I don't have a car - but I will do what I can to be there.