so thirsty I could drink right from the tap!
playing with something he shouldn't
telling Sariah to play with something they shouldn't! =)
(grandpa must of said it was okay!!!)
trying out the zip line
Then this week Bryce went with the boys to scout camp... check out that cute uniform!
And while he was gone I finally went and bought my flowers for mothers day...
I wanted some that I couldn't kill so we'll see how it goes!



4 comments:
Yard work... you guys are training him well. I remember doing all sorts of stuff at mom and dad's during spring and summer! Hooray on walking! That's a big accomplishment! and I like the flowers, yellow is a good color!
Where was my help THIS week? I had to plant the rest of the tomatoes and flowers by myself. Not really, grandpa offered to help. I think that everything is in the ground now. . . just patience.
Hey, Bryce, you look good in a uniform.
Love you guys.
Anna, I think I need you to help me with posting my pictures. Mine seem to have a mind of their own, as far as where they are going to wind up. Your's seem to be right where you want them. . .How DO you do it?
Anna,I'm so sorry I havn't gotten back to you. What a cute little family you guys are. We are all doing well. How did you find my blog? I'm new at this whole thing, so I would have no idea how to do that. Anyways Porter is very cute
Post a Comment