Not to much going on around here these days... just normal life for our little family, but I figured I would share some of the latest pictures and a video.
Porter got some cowboy boots:
a little video of him trying to learn to walk in boots...
he almost looks like he's been horseback riding!
Somehow I have lost my aversion to the wearing of boots to church
(only for Porter, not for Bryce), they just look so darn cute with him camo tie.
This dog is SO spoiled... sitting in a comfty chair snuggling up to a pillow....
she has a REALLY hard life.
The best thing that Porter has been learning as of late is how to throw the ball for Sadie, he's a pretty good throw although Sadie doesn't think its far enough yet. I think its pretty cute and a relief from all the times I get to throw that ball ALL day! His excitement and giggles are priceless!
Normally Porter's room looks something like this:
After his nap the other day it looked like this:
every stuffed animal and blanket thrown out of the bed, the toys he could reach thrown off the shelve, the lamp tiped over, the blanket usually covering the window to make it extra dark pulled down... all while his parents sat in the next room! He was SO proud of himself.
That same day he got pretty cranky and was whining... the parents were watching a movie so Bryce started throwing pillows at him and when we ran out of pillows we started throwing other things until there was a big pile in front of him. The whine/cry was off and on, then he look down and looked at us like why are you throwing things at me! If I was quicker I would have a picture of his next move where he went to the front door and started pulling on the handle...
"I'm outta here guys!"
(sad, but true... he's pretty cute when he's crying!)



4 comments:
He is cute when he cries. . . Like father like son.
Zack has cowboy boots too...he brings them to me almost every day and wants me to put them on him! Your boy is soooo cute! It's fun to see so many pictures
Crazy boy! Thanks for letting us crash your conference Saturday. It was nice to have a little get away before returning to the funeral stuff. Hope you can come crash our place some time.
In response to the comment on my blog....
Don't worry! Zack did the exact same thing! I would practice and practice animal sounds and words with him and he just refused to even try them. I felt the same way you do now. Then seriously over a weeks time he just started doing almost all the animal sounds and saying a few words. I think they just like to process things for awhile and it is hard for them to get the coordination to speak. But seriously, Zack went from saying almost nothing one week to doing tons of animals sounds and a few words a week later. He just wanted to do it in his own time I guess!
Post a Comment