Monday, October 13, 2008

My little Monkey

Since the time Porter was very young I've always called him little monkey... in fact the kids I nanny who ask me a million and a half questions ask me all the time 'why you call him monkey.' Well I never had a real reason... this weekend Porter has started proving that he is my little monkey.

He climbs up on the coffee table to watch tv, I guess the couch is too far away!


He climbed up on the kitchen table:



He climbs up on the chair to get to the computer all the time now that I have introduced him to sesame street and pbskids online. He likes to climb up into the car all by himself.

He climbs up on the step in our shower and has actually belly flopped into the bath tub recently (no pictures because I just don't think its right to put naked pictures on here to be used inappropriately)

He has never been afraid to jump into the pool... recently dad has taught him to jump off the top of the fridge.

No Problem Dad!

But somehow getting down off this stool was a little to scary without help!!!
(he bites his fingers when he's scared)


Adorable!

Now it scares me to let him out of site for too long!

Who knows where I will find him next!

One more video I have been trying to get for a long time with no success is him kissing himself in the mirror... this video it VERY short compared to how long he usual does it... I figure it would be something fun to show the girls he dates or his wife someday!

4 comments:

Cristi said...

That is so funny that he jumps off the fridge! Zack usually LOVES watching movies of your son but I don't think I'll show him that one. :) I love the one of him kissing himself in the mirror too. That was so cute!

The Gwynns said...

Sounds like you might start have your hands full with all sorts of monkey business!

ASHLEE GREEN said...

Ha ha ha. I remember when my nephew started jumping off the top wrungs of ladders on the jungel gym at the park. Scared me to death!

Have a good time . . .

Love you,
Ash

Team Seguritan said...

I wish Kawika would jump off the fridge, he's more interested in clawing his way through to the food. Cute video :)