I never knew that it was possible to be frustrated with a child before it was even born... annoyed with the kicking maybe. For those of you who didn't know we are pregnant and due on June 14th... that makes me a little over 20 weeks along. At the doctors appointment yesterday this little one crossed its ankles and kept its knees together for the entire ultrasound, no amount of shaking or talking to it would change that it wasn't willing to tell. Everything else looked wonderful, but its gender is still a mystery. The doctor looked right down by the bladder and couldn't see anything so leans towards a girl, but is not sure enough to say... he's been doing this a long time so we will just have to be okay with that. So the new day to mark on your calendars is the 24th of Febuary when we have our next appointment. Sorry to disappoint... I'm dying to know as well!
the position the baby stayed in with ankles crossed and knees together, little stinker!



8 comments:
Anna! I'm SO excited for you guys! Hope everything continues healthy and happy. I'm sitting here watching my kids crack each other up and there are few things sweeter.
AH I didn't know you were pregnant. How exciting! Maddi was the same way. For a split second they said maybe a girl... and we went with that. Good thing she was with everything completely pink.
Dang it! I was so excited to hear what you were having. Well at least you get another ultrasound. We have all been sick and Lucas got pink eye and now I think I might have it so we wont be at church on Sunday. We will have to get together soon though
Crazy kiddo!! Way to keep the suspense going though. I'm amazed they can tell anything from looking at ultra sound images.
Maybe next time you should temp your baby an incentive... like chocolate or something. :)
That is hilarious! I have never heard of that happening.
I can't believe they are making you wait that long? Do they think they can still see the sex at that point. How far along will you be then?
Congrats guys!! Porter is getting so big! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment