Then we made him open his presents (we are really mean parents!).
He liked everything he got, but hated having to open them.
Then he was right back to playing on the stairs away from everyone and the excitement.

Thanks mom and dad for all of the presents... Bryce is now dying to go camping in our new tent (yay!) and I am loving the new clothes to wear and toys to clean up (Porter has to make sure he takes all of them out and gives them equal time!)

Thanks mom and dad for all of the presents... Bryce is now dying to go camping in our new tent (yay!) and I am loving the new clothes to wear and toys to clean up (Porter has to make sure he takes all of them out and gives them equal time!)
We have literally NO family pictures since last Christmas for various reasons, but this pictures show why... whenever asked to take a 'normal' picture this is what I get.
Some day we'll have real family pictures, until then I get not looking or being goofy! oh well.
Just for perspective for the Cox side of the family this is the whole family (minus my dad taking the picture) (when in Vegas add 6) Yes Porter gets to sit at the head of the table!
.jpg)

.jpg)





.jpg)
.jpg)




1 comment:
It was interesting to me, after moving to AZ (1998), with only 4 of our 7 children, how calm it felt at dinner time. We all fit around the table easily (Our $6.00 table from an auction back in 1980). Now, things get a little crazy with all of us here together. Most of my wonderful children and their families are willing to put up with it occasionally. I thank them for that.
The pictures of your Christmas in San Diego are great. I'm so glad you got a chance to be with family over the holidays.
Post a Comment