I feel like I haven't posted in awhile, but life has just been pretty normal for us... Bryce has been working, I've been working, watching Porter and just trying to keep up on things, and Porter has been playing his little heart out with all his new toys. So nothing really 'post' worthy has happened. But here are a few things:
This boy loves his drinks:
He loves the scouts coming over, even more he loved playing with all the note cards we used to learn about being a good citizen. (he was so sad when I finally took it down tonight)He still doesn't want to say anything resembling words, but is constantly having us read letters everywhere he goes... on the tv, on our clothes, on signs, anywhere there's a letter he wants to know what it is. And his book reading has turned to study instead of page turning. He has also become very good at putting his puzzles back together instead of just making a mess with them (I am so grateful and its really cute to watch- the videos are SO long so I don't have the patience to upload them).
And coming soon, we are going to do something more like we used to before we got married and had a kid, thanks to this:
(hiking backpack/kid carrier thing)
lucky find on craigslist for $20 and an upcoming trip to hike camelback mountain with the ym/yw in our ward (Porter and I are crashing the party)Thursday the scouts are starting fire and cooking in our back yard and then we may even sneak in some camping in our new tent!
fun fun fun coming up =)



5 comments:
Wow, you get to go hiking/camping in the middle of the winter. I'm so jealous, I'd have to get snow shoes too. :)
Camping in the backyard sounds like great fun.
We should try that!
(I don't know if we have a tent, though. We do have sleeping bags.)
Cute pics!
Sweet deal, way to snag the pack!
Just read your last two posts. Love the video of Porter getting dizzy. Can't wait till kawika and Porter can start talking with eachother. It's always cute to watch little once having deep conversations.
KT
I was thinking about you guys a lot the past few days. Heard there's been a few sniffles going around. Hope you are all doing better. Can't wait to see you for some fun weekend in the near future. I love the big photo at the top of the blog with bryce's legs, porter, the dog, and the ocean--super cool.
Post a Comment