The past few days Porter has had the flu. Not fun... thursday night my good eater wouldn't eat I had to force him (I should have listened to him and just let it go, but I made him eat). He had some 'bad' diapers, but I didn't think anything of it as he went to bed... until 3:30a when I went in his room and boy did in smell. He had exploded both ways and wasn't a happy camper. In the morning I dragged him to nanny and he was in good spirits, but refused to eat and so we didn't cancel our camping plans with Adam and Felicia and thier kids.
We camped out in their backyard:
Sadie had a blast... she hasn't been able to play much or get wet for the last 1 1/2 weeks or so because of her surgery (she got fixed). She swam and swam and played fetch... but nothing seemed to make her tired! She loved playing with their girls Katie and Maddie
what did Porter do... well he swam when we got there and then he slept inside till we went to bed... he slept in the tent... then he was awake for a half hour then he slept on a make shift bed... poor kid don't his parents realize he's sick!!!
It was fun hanging out with those guys... there were lots more pictures in the pool, but since my camera isn't water proof and its been acting up we'll have to wait to get the rest from the Kriloff's
Hope all is well... till next time!




7 comments:
Poor kid. We had that same thing last weekend, we all got it and it only lasted 12 hours. Pretty cool that you camped with a swamp cooler. Good idea. We're excited to see you this weekend.
Katie
Jack was just sick too! No fun, especially when he is pooping out his diapers...haha I can just imagine your face walking into his room. It's not funny I'm sorry I'm laughing. Anyway I love the tie! It's so dang cute! When need to hang out again soon!
Hey! It is fun to check out your blog and keep updated on your family. Sorry Porter has been sick :(
Tell everyone hello for us!
Very crafty, making the tie yourself! Not a bad idea--I had to look everywhere to find little boys' ties for my brother's wedding in a basic color--light blue! It was a nightmare--I'd never thought of making them myself!
Cutest tie ever! I'm impressed you made that. :)
Missed you guys over the weekend, hopefully we'll see you soon. Too bad about Porter. Seems like when they're little they catch something every couple of weeks. Loved Bryce's beauty tips on "managing your life" blog. I think Bryce's advice is invaluable and love when he shares. Anna--you are so lucky to be married to such an insightful guy :) Can't believe you made ties from scratch WOW!!
The only thing I remember about tie making is cutting them on the bias. . . that is supposed to help them "lay" right. It looks like you did a wonderful job. . .I can see Bryce (or Porter) wearing the prototype at the earliest possible opportunity. . . Camo. . yeah.
We are excited about your trip up at the end of the month.. We'll see you then.
Post a Comment