Today a year ago our lives changed forever... we cannot believe this day is here ... the year has gone by so fast. As I was going through all his pictures and movies I was realizing how much he really has grown and changed, has done so many things, and is so much fun. He has started to attempt walking and can take a few steps before he gets afraid and reaches forward or just sits down... it won't be long =) Here's a recap of Porter's first year:
laying in the hammock (his favorite place-outside), mother's day, look at those skinny legs!
snoozing with dad, 1st breakfast at Denny's, wearing dad's hat
1st swim at g-grandma's & 1st trip to Lake Powell
1st trip to the beach
Cute for Church
hanging out with Sadie, picking Sadie up when she got big enough, playing with her at home!
smothering Sadie, walking Sadie
Bath time!
1st ASU football game, 1st Diamondbacks game, 1st trip to the fair
1st Halloween, Thanksgiving @ the Shedlocks, 1st Christmas
What a cute little boy he has become,
Happy Birthday Porter!
We Love You,
Mom & Dad


































4 comments:
How Cute! I love all the pics of Porter's First Year. I can't believe he turned 1 already. Congratulations!
Yeah! Happy Birthday Porter! That was a darling recap Anna. It's so funny how you can look back at them when they were new and "see them" even as a newborn... but you have no idea how to predict what they'll look like a year from now. It's so fun to live life "all over again" through our children, isn't it? BTW- Corbin kept repeating your name over and over this morning after you left... so funny. Have a blast in UTAH!
man- that must have taken you forever to do! for some reason i fight with the pictures when i try to post them... anyway- he is a beautiful little boy. happy birthday to him! they are amazing aren't they? i love watching them grow. it goes so fast!
He is so cute. I'm glad you posted all his pictures, that is so fun. Seeing you little guy be one already reminds me that I need to enjoy these weeks with Gunner while he's still my sweet little baby.
Post a Comment